For more WW, visit 5 Minutes for Mom.
How are you really?
4 months ago
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
AWWW! He is SO cute! I love that first picture...he's got such an adorable worried look! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove these pictures. He has amazing eyes.
ReplyDeleteBy the way, Hannah, who commented right before me, is my daughter. Just thought you'd like to know!
ReplyDeleteProbably worried I'm going to take pictures and forget all about giving him more cookies! ha!
ReplyDeleteThanks girl!
Thank you thank you! I wish I could say the eyes came from me, but they come from his daddy. :)
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is so sweet! Thanks for stopping by!
ReplyDeleteYou're so welcome. And thanks for the kind comment about Hannah. :)
ReplyDeleteadorable. just like his mom.
ReplyDelete