One Thousand.
That's a big number. Huge, to me. $1,000 may not seem much to some people, but to me, that's huge. 1,000 anything would be a lot.
Today, officially, my husband and I have been married for 1,000 days. One Thousand Days.
One Thousand Days of ups and downs. One Thousand Days of laughter and tears. One Thousand Days of growing and learning. One Thousand Days with the man I love, who I knew I loved within a couple weeks of knowing him. Not many people know this, but Carl and I met on MySpace, through a mutual friend. I was dating someone at the time, but it didn't take me very long at all to realize who I really wanted to be with. We've been through a lot. I can't imagine anyone else I would rather be with for the rest of my life! One Thousand Days seems like a LONG time. It hasn't even been 3 years yet!
Today we will be parting ways for the weekend, and it makes me really sad! I will be looking forward to seeing him again on Sunday!
Carl, I love you! I have loved you more each and every one of these 1,000 days, and I pray that I will continue to do so!
And every time I see you
I still hear trumpets
Aw...so sweet! Happy 1,000 days!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on 1,000 days!
ReplyDeletebless it!
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! May the honeymoon never end! :)
ReplyDelete