10.16.2009

Fix It Friday - Oct 16, 2009

This is my first Fix It Friday, and my first time participating in I Heart Faces, but I gotta tell you ... I have fallen in love with the blog already! I think we all know how I love photography, and along with that I love editing photos!

This week's Fix It Friday is of this ADORABLE little girl ... I wonder how old she is and how far away she lives ... Matchmaker, Matchmaker ...

I kid. Benjamin already has an intended!

Anyway ... here are my edits! I did 6 because I'm obsessed. Click on the smaller pictures for full-size.








post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love all of those. I love to play with pictures. Just wish I had the money for photoshop. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great - I think the 2nd one is my favorite! I love the vintage-y look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the fun... be forewarned IHeartFaces is addictive! LOL!!! I love how you did so many fixes..... I wanted to but ran out of time :o(

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool...I think the 2nd one is my fav.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the black and white! She is cute, isn't she?

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!