7.02.2010

30 Days of Music - Day One

Back in the day I used to listen to music constantly! I loved it! And really I still do enjoy listening to music but I enjoy peace and quiet a lot more these days, which is something I hear happens when you become a mother! ha!

My friend Andrew introduced this to me, 30 Days of Music, and I decided I would join in. Well I'm not really good with keeping up with this stuff but I figured this one shouldn't be too hard. I mean I've tried twice now to do the 365 Challenge with Photography but I failed. Twice.

But maybe listening to a song a day won't be so hard. I'll each day post the song that I chose for each category and explain why I chose it. Should be fun! If you want, you can join in too!

Here are the different categories for each day:

day 01 - Your Favorite Song
day 02 - Your Least Favorite Song
day 03 - a song that makes you happy
day 04 - a song that makes you sad
day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone
day 06 - a song that reminds of you of somewhere
day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event
day 08 - a song that you know all the words to
day 09 - a song that you can dance to
day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep
day 11 - a song from your favorite band
day 12 - a song from a band you hate
day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure
day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love
day 15 - a song that describes you
day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate
day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio
day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio
day 19 - a song from your favorite album
day 20 - a song that you listen to when you're angry
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you're happy
day 22 - a song that you listen to when you're sad
day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding
day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
day 25 - a song that makes you laugh
day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument
day 27 - a song that you wish you could play
day 28 - a song that makes you feel guilty
day 29 - a song from your childhood
day 30 - your favorite song at this time last year

So! Day 1: your favorite song:

Easy. My all-time favorite song has been this song since I was about 11 when I received the Sixpence None the Richer CD on Easter morning!

Kiss Me by Sixpence None the Richer



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I love this! I will do this once I get caught up from camp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOunds so fun! And I LOVE this song! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that song! I have three older sisters and I have many memories of it coming on the radio and us all singing it together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started my 30 days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yay! I love this song! :D I'm going to start a 30 days of music thing...or try to. :/

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!