7.15.2010

whirling by

Life lately has been relaxing and busy at the same time. Summer really is whirling by and it is sometimes hard to keep up with everything around us. Benjamin is whirling by as well and I stop sometimes and think "wow, he is really growing up!". For instance, being able to walk down stairs without holding on to anything, and his explosively growing vocabulary. For the longest time he would hardly ever say any real words, but now he is learning a new one every day.



He is becoming a big helper and is always eager to do big boy things. Why does he want to not be a baby anymore? Sometimes I wish he would just slow down and be a baby for me and not do so many big boy things..



Growing up is Bittersweet, y'all.






Monday and Tuesday we spent time with Grandmommy (My mother-in-law) and Uncle Preston (my brother-in-law), and we had a great time. Benjamin enjoyed the visit. It is so nice having family around! I think if we ever move away, I will be quite sad.




On a side note, isn't my Hubby handsome? :)

Anyway, today we are going to visit some animals at some friends' house. Hopefully I will get around to sharing that adventure sooner than I have been getting around to sharing our others.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Benjamin is sure to enjoy visiting the animal friends! I still see lots of baby in his face, if it makes you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your boys are handsome! Lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!