I don't listen to radio, but if they played this song on the radio, I would.
Trolololo by Eduard Khil
That is magical. But if you think that is magical, you need to visit the website.
Today Benjamin is 18 months old, but I am holding off on a post until after we go to the doctor tomorrow for his check-up! So look for it tomorrow sometime!
** This is posted just in case you don't already question my sanity. Yes, I am for real about this song. I love it. Actually, Benjamin loves it. So there!
Oh no. I can't do that one. Oh no, no, no.
ReplyDeleteOh my. Carl showed me this website/song a while back. I just couldn't bear it. And then it was stuck in my head. D: Haha. But everyone has different tastes. Plus...Ben likes it, so that must be worth something. :P
ReplyDeleteReagan liked it! :)
ReplyDelete