7.14.2010

guilty as charged.

So very sorry I didn't get around to posting any pictures today. I need to take some time out to do so soon. I am getting really bad about taking time out for this, but hopefully soon I can get things going here once more. We all enter into our slumps. At least I haven given up on this 30 Days of Music!

day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure

This one was hard because I really have no problem admitting the songs I like. I don't care who knows I still love Savage Garden, LFO, etc. I don't care who knows that I like Demi and the Jonas Brothers. Um, so?

I finally decided on this song: Kanashimi wo yasashisa ni, and I can't remember who does it. Anyway, it is an opening to a Japanese manga show that I used to watch back when I was 16. I used to stay up so late watching this show on my computer when my friends would lend me disks. I have always liked this song, and I can actually sing the first verse. Ask Hubby, if he can bare to admit it! ha!



Catchy, right?






post signature

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't get the video to work...:(. I can't wait for pictures though!

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!