7.24.2010

Seriously Overjoyed!!

I have been looking forward to this weekend all week! ha! How about you? I know that so many exciting things have been happening this weekend, such as Julia's wedding, which of course would be exciting for her, but also her mother and sister and everyone else involved! Who doesn't love weddings? Speaking of weddings, the 30 Days of Music for today is: day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding

Umm, well, that has already happened! In fact, on August 11th, we will be celebrating our 3 Year Anniversary! I really can't believe it's almost been 3 years already! wow!

Anyway, I decided I would show you a few songs that were in our wedding. Of course, we didn't play the ACTUAL songs. I actually found this very beautiful solo pianist online and downloaded a few of my favorites. So imagine all these being played by a solo pianist, and there you have it. I chose my favorite 3. {And stick around afterward because I have more to say!!}

Phantom of the Opera, Think Of Me: This was played as the wedding party walked down the aisle. It was beautiful!


Mandy Moore, Only Hope: You might recognize this from the A Walk to Remember movie, but when I hear it, I think of our Sand Ceremony.


Stevie Wonder, Overjoyed: This was played as we exited the auditorium as Husband and Wife! I was overjoyed! It was very fitting!!


I have been looking forward to this one! hehe.
-------

OK. Now that that is out of the way!! This weekend has been so busy already! I have been struggling to stay awake during the days to be able to pack clothes for Benjamin and myself as we are going on vacation next week! I haven't been sleeping very well lately {Thursday night I wasn't able to sleep till FIVEINTHEMORNING!} so it has really been a struggle. But I am so excited to be going to visit friends next week for a couple reasons:

1. I LOVE MY KINDRED SPIRIT! Autumn & I are not "friends", we are SISTERS, and I love her to death! We were at MSOP for 6 months together and within that amount of time we grew very close and since Hubby and I left, we have only seen each other twice! And that was in 2008! She is 20 weeks pregnant with her 2nd child and I am just so excited to be visiting!! I can't wait to see Matt & Alethia {their 23 month old} either!

2. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY! Yes, I thought it would NEVER happen but we are actually going to Disney on Tuesday and I have never been before! I am so excited! But the reason we are going is because we have amazing friends here who insisted to help us financially to go to Disney World, and I cannot say how touched I am that they helped us out. I am so thankful. I am so thankful for our Family in Christ! We are so blessed!

I am so beyond excited you guys... seriously! And do I even have to say that of course I will be taking pictures?? Ahhh this week is going to be SO amazing!

Oh hey I almost forgot! I got my hurr cut today and I am definitely sure you want to see it:



Yayuhh!

Well I hope you all have a wonderful Lord's Day tomorrow!

post signature

9 comments:

  1. Hey. You cute. U no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You hair looks great! Enjoy your trip to FL and DISNEY!!! You will love it and you'll be planning your next trip before you get back from this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. perdon? no entiendo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THANKS! Hehehe I know we are going to HATE leaving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE YOU!!!! TOMORROW!!! TOMORROW!!! TOMORROW!!!!
    Also I want you to know I found something that is favorite past time of ours and we WILL be doing it on Monday...can you guess what it is??? :D We have been working very hard today and I can't wait for you to get here so i can see your beautiful face AND so I can STOP! :D lol I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ummmmmmm does it have to do with cookies? Orrrr fire? Oooorrrrrr PAINT!?
    I LOVE YOU! I cannot wait! It has been TOOOOO long!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your haircut!!! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun at DisneyWorld! That will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you have a great time at Disney! That's so generous of friends to help. I love Phantom of the Opera. It's fantastic to see in person. Cute cut!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!