7.21.2010

calm down and listen to this.

day 20 - a song that you listen to when you're angry

Well, I don't really listen to a lot of music that I know of when I'm angry. I mean, I don't sit down and say what do I want to listen to, now that I am angry... However, I am sure a lot of people sit down and play music that will scream at you and just make you angrier and feel like "Yeah! That is exactly how I feel!"

Not me. I would rather listen to a song that helped me feel calm. I like songs like this one, Marching Bands of Manhattan by Death Cab For Cutie, that can sort of help the anger ebb away with the soft melodies and gentle vocals. I used to not like Death Cab for Cutie but when I found how soothing their music was, I just couldn't help but to like them!

I'm not even an angry person though, so I just listen to Death Cab for Cutie just to listen to them! But I am sure if ever I needed something to calm me down, just some soft tunes would help me out!



post signature

blog comments powered by Disqus