7.04.2010

Glorious Fourth

To our troops who have served or are serving: Thank you. We enjoy many freedoms in this country and it wouldn't be possible without you.



Happy Fourth!

---------
day 03 - a song that makes you happy



Eisley - Brightly Wound

I love this song and have loved it since the very first time I heard it. Actually it was a toss-up between this song and another Eisley song for the song that makes me happy {Trolleywood, if you are curious and want to look it up}. I just love Eisley. I haven't listened to Eisley in a while and now I'm in the mood for some beautiful, happy Eisley songs!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Your kids are so darling! I absolutly love that picture! It's just one of those photo moments that is too adorible to pass up. :)

    I am new to your blog and following you. I would love if you stopped by my blog and followed me.

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red, white, and blue. Benjamin is adorable in it.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!