this was a hard one because there are so many bands out there that I just cannot stand! but I have to say Green Day is one of those bands that I just cringe when I hear. I had a particular song picked out but turns out it has a cuss word in it, so I chose Wake Me Up When September Ends. OKAY - I KNOW that the story behind the song is a very sad and endearing story, however, I still do not like Green Day.
Hopefully I will get around tomorrow to posting about our day today! It was a good one!
TOTALLY concur. I hate his voice, I hate the rock ballads. I semi-liked their first few hits back in the mid-90's, but now, it's sooo yuck. I didn't even play it cuz i hate it! :)
ReplyDeletei am not really a fan of green day either.
ReplyDeletelove your blog by the way!
gave you an award.
http://momphenom.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-very-first-award-ever-thanks-amy.html