He got a lot on the window, but he also got a lot on his hands too! That's how it usually turns out after Bible class too! We like to color pictures in Bible class and sometimes I let him use markers and it is messy!
This face is called the "Biggie" face. When we say "Where's my biggie?" or "Give me a biggie" this is what we get. For your information, a "Biggie" is the same as an eskimo kiss, but we say "biggiebiggiebiggie" when we rub noses and Benjamin thinks it is so funny! It has become part of our bedtime routine. We say prayers, give nightnight kisses, and then nightnight biggies.
I recommend these window markers for any of you who have kids and live somewhere where you will bake if you step outside during the day, or for rainy days! As long as you can keep them off the walls... ha! It kept Benjamin happy, and that made me beyond happy!
And while we are on the subject of Happy!
day 21 - a song that you listen to when you're happy
Easy! Fireflies by Owl City. I love Owl City! It's weird because I am really not into Synth stuff but I really like Owl City! It is just so much fun! This is even my ringtone!
{By the way, the title of this post is a reference to "I Love Lucy". Is anyone else here a gigantic Lucy fan??}
This is exactly what I needed to see and hear tonight, my dear little family!!! I love you! <3
ReplyDeleteWell, Justin is WEIRD! hehehe
ReplyDeleteI love you too Kara! I miss your face!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHA! :-) I loved the 2nd and 3rd pictures--SOOOOOO cute! <3 XOXO - Hannah
ReplyDeletethose window markers look like lots of fun! I love that song too! Justin hates it because it's "weird" but I still love it. :)
ReplyDeleteThank you! Photos like that make me really proud to be his mommy! hahaha!
ReplyDeleteI've seen those window markers and have given them as a gift but we haven't used them. I think it would be a good idea to get some. Kyndra would prolly have a lot of fun! And Benjamin's face cracks me up!
ReplyDelete