7.18.2010

Life's Been Good to Me So Far

day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio

We don't listen to the radio here since we have an iPod. However, there have been times when we have had to listen to the radio for one reason or another. There has always been this one song I hear frequently. I like it because it reminds me of the kind of music I grew up on {Classic Rock}.

"Life's Been Good" - Joe Walsh



Although I'm definitely no rockstar, I am so blessed to be able to say that God has been good to me!

Ladies, don't forget about the Far Above Rubies tomorrow!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. That's an amazing song! Thanks so much for sharing it with us. :)

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grew up with this song too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!