7.11.2010

I am getting very sleepy...

So you've probably noticed how I've been tweaking around here. I've been trying to simplify things on my blog because I'm not a fan of clutter... I am sure if you've been to my house you would beg to differ, ha! Anyway, I'm not finished. I just wanted to let you know that I'm simplifying.

Anyway, I haven't slept very well the past couple nights. Friday night I took a sleep aid and it still knocked me off big time, and last night I couldn't get tired either. Today I have been really dragging but I have held out from taking a nap like I usually do so I can get on track. I am probably going to give in to an early bedtime. I don't think my head will allow me to stay up too late.

It's kind of funny that today's 30 Days of Music is : day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep. Funny because I can't sleep with noise in the background {usually. When I was pregnant I could sleep anywhere.}, even the sleepiest music. So Hubby suggested I just do a song that makes me sleepy.

Sigur Ros - Glósóli

Sigure Ros is an Icelandic band that I really like. This song has a sort of ethereal feel to it that sort of makes me sleepy.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. Ah Sigur Ros... They're a great band. All of those instrumental bands make me sleepy. =) I hope you get to sleeping better. With a toddler running around, I'm sure not sleeping is not a fun thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like their song 'Hoppipolla' (I think that's how it's spelled, I'm not on my computer so I can't check my iTunes). I've been meaning to check out some of their other stuff. I like this sound.

    I, too, am not big on sleeping with noise (unless it's white noise). Music makes my brain think...but I do appreciate a good mellow tune BEFORE bedtime.

    ALL that to say, nice selection:)

    You're precious.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!