7.03.2010

Last Night & Least Favorite

Last night we met our friend Jessica and her daughter Ella and her parents & their friends (wow, that's a list!) at a nearby High School to hear the Military Band play and see some fireworks. What we didn't know we were in for was a Diamond Rio concert! And I'll just be honest with you, we're not country fans. Hubby had a harder time enjoying himself than I did, but I am sure if I knew it would be a Diamond Rio concert, we wouldn't have gone. Ha! Anyway, Benjamin hated the fireworks. Hubby had to hold him the whole time and he hid his face in Daddy's neck. Poor guy.

I'll have to show you all pictures later! I wanted to go ahead and do my 30 Days of Music for today:

day 02 - Your Least Favorite Song

Milk & Cereal by G Love and Special Sauce

(I'm not posting the original video because the guy is shirtless and I don't want a half naked person on my blog!)



I can't describe how much I hate this song. I really can't, so I won't even try.

I'll just go ahead and tell you that Hubby likes this song. That should be enough for you.

Have a great weekend! We have to go decorate my classroom sometime today so I'm getting things finished up for that!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! I like country music. I like all kinds of music. Jeff not so much.... he would never see a country band LOL

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sorry Ben didn't like the fireworks. My little sister used to have a major sound aversion and hated fireworks for yeeeears because of it. I think she was five or six before she could tolerate them...And the fire department here sets up a schedule in December for "Santa" and friends - Rudolph, Frosty, maybe an elf - to ride a firetruck through the local streets - different streets had different nights - with the sirens and lights going. One year, we saw it and Cortni and I ran to the door to go outside, but as soon as the door opened, she shot back upstairs like a bottle rocket in tears because of the noise. :( Ironically, her scream was the highest pitch I've ever heard. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFLOL!!! Our husbands would be good friends no doubt. That is all I will say. I enjoyed it the first time, but I think if I had to listen to it more than that I would implode. Ok, so I said some more... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're stronger than I am! I didn't even like the first time I heard it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha!!! That is so funny Paige, very ironic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you have had a great weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!