day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral
Umm... well I don't really want songs played at my funeral merely because people usually associate funerals with sadness, and they are!!, but when my Papaw died, we sand "To Canaan's Land", and I still can't sing that song 3 years later.
But I guess if I had to choose, I would choose to have something cheerful and happy played. "Memories" by Eisley. I love how whimsical it sounds.
--------
We leave tonight for Florida. I don't think we'll be doing the Far Above Rubies this week, so those of you who are behind can still catch up!
I hope you all have been having a wonderful Lord's Day! Can I just say how blessed I am to be the wife of a faithful Gospel Preacher who is unashamed of the Truth? I am SO blessed!
I didn't know you listened to Eisley! They are my sister's favorite, and I love their sound. =)
ReplyDelete