7.10.2010

let's have bizarre celebrations!

day 09 - a song that you can dance to

This one was hard! There are a lot of songs out there that I can dance to but I wanted something special! I finally decided on a song that I had played on my graduation slideshow:

"Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games" - Of Montreal



Fun song, fun video! Tell me you can't dance to that!


post signature

3 comments:

  1. I can't dance to that...I DID dance to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The video looks cute, but sadly my computer doesn't always play videos like that because of the secrurity programs that are on my laptop. I still think it looks cute though!

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really fun. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!