7.12.2010

these are a few of my favorite things

today's 30 Days of Music category is : day 11 - a song from your favorite band. I thought it would be fun to tell you all a few of my favorite things that you may or may not know about me.

these are a few of my favorite things {feel free to try to put these to music}

.brightly painted doors
.fresh cut grass
.colorful aprons
."just because" cards in the mail
.text messages from my best friends
.mom's kitchen full of pigs {the animal, not people}
.the smell of cupcakes in my kitchen
.surprise packages from my mom
.phone calls with my dad
.impromptu kisses from benjamin
.date nights with my family
.inside jokes with my husband
.shooting stars
.lightening bugs
.photo shoots with friends
.area-wide singings
.funny dreams
.november blue by the avett brothers



post signature

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely love freshly cut grass too. And you made me laugh with your qualifier by the pigs comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your favorite things, for many of them are my favorite things too. I think that means we're friends forever! :)

    I haven't gotten on board the Avett Brothers train, but that's a nice song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved reading your favorite things! I love photo shoots with friends. :-)

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ditto...

    brightly painted doors

    freshly cut grass

    shooting stars & fireflies

    photo shoots

    i loved reading your favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with pretty much all of those. Inside jokes with the husband are great aren't they? I so love to laugh with my husband - and that is such a blessing. :)
    Photo shoots with friends are great too. :D

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!