One year ago today, officially at 9:50PM, you came into our lives and changed them forever. I can remember the moment I laid eyes upon you, my sweet newborn baby, as you had just made your grand entrance! That was quite a frightening night as well as a joyous night - and I would do it all over again for you in a heartbeat! We fell in love with you instantly and we love you more and more each and every day.
filled our lives with such joy and laughter,
and we love your little laugh!
In 52 weeks, you have
helped us realize what
a great responsibility
God has bestowed upon us.
In 365 days, you have
amazed us with your eagerness to learn
and your love for family.
In 8,765.81277 hours, you have
exhausted us and given us more energy
than we ever knew we had!
In 525,948.766 minutes, you have
let us laugh with you when you were happy,
and cry with you when you were sad.
In 31,556,926 seconds, you have
been a blessing, a joy, a precious,
beautiful gift from God.
We love you more and more each and every day, Benjamin, and we look forward to this next year - watching you grow and watching you learn. I pray that we are doing all we can to teach you about God so you will love Him and obey Him. You are such a wonderful blessing to us!!!
We love you, Benjamin!! Happy Birthday, sweet darling boy!
Happy Birthday Benjamin! I hope you had a wonderful birthday. What a joy and a blessing you have been to your mom and dad. I pray that your 2nd year is a fun-filled time of laughing and learning and growing!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Benjamin! You are such a handsome little boy and I know you bring so much joy to your mommy and daddy!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! Happy Birthday to you Benjamin! I love how you broke the year down!
ReplyDeleteI love his squinky eye in the middle picture. He's a keeper! Happy B-Day, Ben!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Benjamin!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, sweet boy!! I love how you wrote this post!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, sweet boy!! I love how you wrote this post!
ReplyDelete