1.27.2010

Dear Mariah,

Thank you for coming to play with me. We have so much fun together and I love having a playmate during the day. Mommy and Daddy are fun too, but I like having someone my size to run around all day with. I really like when we play Follow The Leader or Peek-A-Boo. I like making you laugh because it makes me laugh, too. I know I steal your lovey a lot, and I hope you don't mind. But you seem to really like it and I just wondered if would like it too. How about we share it next time, okay?



You are my best friend in the whole wide world and I love to play with you! I hope that we are friends forever, no matter where we are! You are very special to me and I think I would be very sad if our mommies and daddies hadn't become friends. You are so much fun! I can't wait to see you tomorrow when you come back to play, and I can't wait to go to your birthday party on Saturday! I hope you like the gift that we got you!



Thank you for being my friend, Mariah! Let's be friends forever, okay?

Love,
Benjamin


post signature

4 comments:

  1. They are so cute! I'm glad Benjamin has someone fun to play with. :) We've got to get Reagan playing with other kids before she thinks she's the only baby there is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love their little expressions :) Playdates as this age are a hoot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!