1.29.2010

Give Me Your Best Shot - I take too many pictures...


Give me your best shot at Better in Bulk


It is really hard for me to choose favorites from this week. I took so many pictures - really, I can't even believe how many I ended up taking! - and so many of them were good! But I am going to try to narrow it down! Here are the highlights:

1. Benjamin Ate Bananas
And I mean, a lot of Bananas!





2. We were goofy with Mariah





3. I didn't edit pictures.






4. Ben almost ate a leaf.





5. Benjamin and Mariah drank juice together, and it was cute.




6. Ben wore his sunnies.






And I'm going to stop there. I think it is safe to say I have some sort of camera obsession. Is there a 12-step program for that?



post signature

16 comments:

  1. Love all the pictures~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the banana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble with the button too, I just right clicked the photo and copy and pasted it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your camera obsession! Carry on! With a subject as cute as Benjamin, I can't blame you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. flutterbyechroniclesJanuary 29, 2010 at 4:53 PM

    awww, so cute. I love the banana shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very very cute. I love the banana photos LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, that's why I started my blog. So I could explain the pics. It's okay though,...It's okay to be obsessed with taking pictures...isn't it?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How appropriate is the monkey shirt with the banana in the mouth? :) I love to take pics too, but keep forgetting to recently. Must start picking up the camera more often again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't even if I DID try!! Hehe

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks, so did he! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you blueviolet! I will just carry on no matter what they say! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Brandy! He's a goof!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think so Kimberly... I mean, I HOPE so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought it was appropriate too! Micah, we need more pictures of baby Reagan so pick that camera up! hehe

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!