Benjamin heard you were looking for a moose; He found one!
*This post is obviously dedicated to my {new irl} friend, Peyton. He's been looking for his "moose". :)
And I'm obviously avoiding the subject of 'Birthday Party', but there will be a detailed post "soon", I promise! (When is soon? - hehe)
Hope you all have a wonderful week!
When I started searching for a moose, I never knew I'd find such a cute pair of 'em!
ReplyDeleteI feel so special getting a whole post just for me! Thanks! :)
They match!!! I just want to put Benjamin in my pocket and keep him!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. Landon has those exact same pjs. They are too precious.
ReplyDeleteEver since we went to New England last October I have been in LOVE with Moose! I husband even bought me a moose cookie jar for my birthday. LOL I look forward to have children, Lord willing, so I can decorate with more moose!
ReplyDelete