
A HUGE Thank you to Gina for giving me this award! She is so sweet and you need to check out her blog!
This award come with some rules: I am supposed to answer some questions in one word or less and then pick 6 other blogs to give the award to!
1. Where is your cell phone? Here
2. Your hair? Head
3. Your mother? Lovely
4. Your father? Awesome
5. Your favorite food? Pumpkin
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten
7. Your favorite drink? Tea
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? Bonus
10. Your hobby? Writing
11. Your fear? Failure
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Dunno!
13. Where were you last night? Subway
14. Something that you aren't? Boy
15. Muffins? Moose
16. Wish list item? DSLR (Me too, Gina!)
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia
18. Last thing you did? Read
19. What are you wearing? Hoodie
20. Your TV? Loud
21. Your pets? Gone :(
22. Friends? Fantastic
23. Your life? Blessed
24. Your mood? Content
25. Missing someone? Incredibly
26. Vehicle? White
27. Something you're not wearing? Glasses
28. Your favorite store? Target!!
29. Your favorite color? Purple
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier
31. Last time you cried? Tuesday
32. Your best friend? Husband
33. One place that I could go over and over? Charleston
34. One person who emails you regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Steak-n-Shake
Now for my nominations ......
1. Kelly, who is a new mommy!
2. Miranda, a talented photographer!
3. Holly, an incredibly sweet person you should all get to know!!
4. Lisa, a new friend who has a beautiful daughter close to Benjamin's age!
5. Micah, who I absolutely adore and hope to meet IRL soon, along with her sweet baby and husband (they know my husband).
6. Amber, who I have grown to love as we have gotten to know each other better via the internet (though we have met in real life!)
Awww. Thank you so much!!!! Look at you with your 102 followers!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the award!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAw! Thanks for the award!! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks! You're so sweet!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats :) Fun list!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much! I'm thrilled, your compliment is encouraging.
ReplyDelete{I'm having to suppress baby fever too! It's nice having a niece to help a little.}