1.22.2010

Preparations

Tonight I was going to do a 'heavier' post, but decided I am much too tired to do something like that. I'm going to relax a little bit while I can. Tomorrow afternoon is Benjamin's birthday party and Hubby and I have been working hard to get everything set up. And we're not done yet! I am just thankful that our families are coming early tomorrow to help us with the finishing touches.

A big thank you to my husband, who has been more than helpful these last few days! I love you!!

So, today we cleaned. Mariah came over and we had fun with her. She danced for us while listening to some fun music, which was so adorable. I love it when babies dance. Are we all just born with that natural rhythm, or what? I think I've lost mine, though. Don't ask me to demonstrate, just take my word for it.

Benjamin had some fun with wrapping paper, and I baked cupcakes and cookies for the party. I just have to decorate the cupcakes and put the finishing touches on my button cookies, and we'll be set! Hey, I may even share the recipes with you sometime (if they turn out good... so if you don't see it, they weren't worth mentioning again!).

Now here's a question for you: Do you think there is a good reason for Benjamin to keep this weapon-looking object in his car?



He looks like he's about to get someone, doesn't he?!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I think he is using it as the club thing, so no one can hot wire his car!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!