Based on these pictures, can anyone guess the theme of Benjamin's First Birthday Party (which is the 23rd - while his birthday is the 19th)?
If I've already told you, shhh, please!
Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6
I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!
Cute as a button? That's all I got right now.
ReplyDeleteI would say Cute as a Button and what a cute theme it is.
ReplyDeleteBenjamin Button! Soooo CUTE!
ReplyDeletesomething with buttons! hahahaha I like the answers above.
ReplyDeleteButton, button whose got the button. I think Amanda has it, why didn't I think of that!
ReplyDeleteI'm not really sure except that it's something with lots of buttons!! :) I'm sure it'll be amazing tho!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great party! the cake was very decent.. Did everyone have fun? button theme is cute!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was very fun!
ReplyDelete