Today is Mariah's birthday party, and we are so excited to go and celebrate her turning One with her! Tomorrow is her actual birthday, but we are going to celebrate it today at her birthday "Paw-ty", as the invitation said! If you can't tell, it has a puppy theme!
I also wanted to make mention of my new button over there on the right side of the page. Feel free to update the one you took, if you have taken one, or to take it if you haven't! Check out my Links page, and please if you have a button and I don't have it up, let me know so I can add it!
So, I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! It's quite possible that I will be bowling tonight. Hopefully I won't embarrass myself (though, I don't see how I couldn't... I am the world's worst bowler.)!
I hate to contradict you, but in fact, I am the world's worst bowler. One time I went with ones of my buds, and ended up being offered pointers from my friend, the stranger on the next lane, and the manager of the bowling alley.
ReplyDeletePoint taken, Peyton!
ReplyDeletePoint taken! Haha!
ReplyDeleteYea, have fun at the party!!
ReplyDeleteHave fun!! Love your new design! :)
ReplyDeleteWe had a lot of fun, thanks!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kelly! :D
ReplyDeleteWhen Justin and I were dating, I once bowled a 20-something...literally. Justin threatened not to keep paying for my games if I didn't start knocking over more pins. :) What makes it worse is that his friend we were bowling with was really good, as in had scored around 280 good.
ReplyDeleteI have a cousin who is a bowling champion. Literally. He has rings (PLURAL!) from championships and everything. Apparently that particular gene was lost on me. oh well!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny though, him threatening you!