1.01.2010

A New Year, a New Leaf.

Can you believe it is 2010 already? More importantly, can you believe that all three of us, and that includes Mr. Benjamin, were able to stay up to turn a new page together, enter into a brand new year? I was a little shocked, but so glad to have rung in the new year with my husband and our baby boy.

And now? For my first blog entry of 2010, it would only seem right to talk about how much happened in the last year, or perhaps all I want to accomplish in the upcoming one. I can't really bring myself to do either, though, as I am watching my son with his foot in a candycane box.

This year is going to be great. It's going to be full of blessings. I suppose if I had any goals for this coming year, it'd be to pray more, to study the Bible more, to be a better wife and mother, to grow. Normally I don't make any resolutions because I feel like I can never keep up and keep to them. But these, I can. Because they are important to me, to my family.

I hope you all find many blessings in 2010!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Ben, and Carl! I'm glad that I made a new friend named Kristen in 2009! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Can you believe Ben is going to be 1 this year?!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!