I just can't get over it though. So much has happened. Actually I took some time to put together some of the blog posts that were significant to me during this past year. You don't have to go through all of them. To read all the significant things that happened in this past year:
- Benjamin's Birth Story
- I got accustomed to my mommy role.
- Benjamin did situps in his carseat.
- We switched to cloth diapers.
- First Easter and First Long Trip.
- First Taste of baby food.
- Growing up too fast at 4 months.
- I woke up too early. (a lot)
- He was mistaken for a girl. (a LOT)
- Started drinking from a sippy cup.
- First experience with his swimming pool. (and mistaken for a girl, again)
- Cleaned up lots of poop. (didn't see that one coming, didja?)
- We started cloth diapering full-time.
- I woke up too early. (a LOT!!)
- I woke up at 5AM and cleaned up poop. (Do you see a pattern forming?)
- Five months old!
- Happy father's day, sweetie!
- Jump-a-roo!
- I wanted to sleep.
- I was very emotional.
- Benjamin's first Fourth of July, and 2 years since Papaw's passing.
- I dealt with priorities.
- First Tooth!!
- Benjamin sat up!
- Six Months Old! (Halfway there, folks!)
- First allergic reaction! to Purple grapes.
- Started buggy riding!
- Seven months old!
- Gave Davey Away... :(
- HUGE allergic reaction!!
- Big boy carseat!
- Started stair-climbing... (Uh oh...)
- We got a fish!
- Eight months old!
- Big boy food!
- I fell in love with being a mommy.
- I took a LOT of pictures... (and THAT is an understatement)
- First Fair for Mommy and Benny
- Nine months old!!
- We started watching Mariah.
- My parents' 27th wedding anniversary!
- First Halloween!
- I turned 21!
- We counted our blessings.
- My Nikon died :(
- Ten months old!!
- First Thanksgiving!
- We went on Vacation!!
- We ... came home?
- 11 Months Old!
- Happy New Year!
- First illness of 2010!
And here we are... wow!!
Oh my gosh, how time flies!
ReplyDeleteI read your birth story and had no idea it was so hard for you - wow! Praise the Lord he kept you safe and gave wisdom to the doctors and nurses.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the new header and title fonts :) You are a very talented designer!
Happy birthday Benjamin (soon!)
Wow! Thanks for putting that together! That was so neat to read! :)
ReplyDeleteOk I definitely have a case of ohmanIreallycanhardlywaittillIhaveababyofmyown. LOL :) You are such an inspiration to me!
Blessings!
Katy
So many big things in one year! Babies make everything big don't they. :)
ReplyDeleteSo many milestones and events in a year of life! I hope that Benjamin has a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDeleteI think those were everything that you posted in the last year, ha! So sweet! Happy Early Birthday, Ben!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kristen!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new look! The font is amazing!!!
And Benjamin is getting SO big!!! Happy Birthday, little guy!
I gave you an award. Love you!
I read your birth story and had no idea it was so hard for you - wow! Praise the Lord he kept you safe and gave wisdom to the doctors and nurses.
ReplyDeleteI am loving the new header and title fonts :) You are a very talented designer!
Happy birthday Benjamin (soon!)