1.14.2010

Happy Due Date



Today a year ago was Benjamin's due date. I just now remembered this...
Kind of strange to think about, and yet I can remember exactly how I felt...
Disappointment that he hadn't come, frustration that everyone felt the need to point it out...

Five days later, our lives changed forever!


post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow. That is so neat to be able to look back and see what has happened since that day :) I can't believe he is going to be 1! I am so excited for you and can hardly wait till Lord willing I will be able to have a baby of my own :)
    Blessings!
    Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Benjamin is so cute! Y'all are such a sweet family! I was just thinking with wow he is almost only one, just think of all the memories to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember when Molly was over due and people would call and say, "haven't you had that baby yet?!" How annoying! It's all in God's perfect timing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every time we went to worship services near and after my due date people would say, "no baby yet?" I would just look down at my HUGE belly and say, "no, not yet..." It always annoyed me too. I was thinking, can you not see this thing...isn't it a little obvious? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still remember Kyndra's due date!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!