1.07.2010

Love thy Neighbor

You know, normally I am a Georgia Bulldawg. I root only for the Dawgs, normally. But tonight, I'm saying ROLL TIDE (even though we don't have cable to watch the big game!)!! Gotta stick with SEC! And the Bible says Love thy neighbor, right? Well, tonight, Bama fans, I am loving my neighbor!

ROOOOOLL TIIIIIDE!

Also:



post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love it, love thy neighbor! Ben is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about the SEC rolling over the longhorns as well...and we did!

    P.S. that video is pretty cute but somehow I don't remember your voice being quite that southern. I guess it's been too long since I saw you!!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at him go!! I didn't watch the game. I slept! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is the cutest thing! I enjoy seeing what Benjamin is up to because I know my baby will be doing that soon. It seems Benjamin does everything a bit faster than Darius. I can't believe they are going to be 1 so soon... where has time gone?

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!