The good news is that so far, the blisters have not reached his mouth, and if they do, we will have pain! He's been running a low-grade fever, but he is fine and with a little bit of ointment to make sure he doesn't get infections in his blisters, he has already started to clear up! We are on the mend!
And so that concludes our first illness and doctor's visit of 2010.
But you know, we are on the winning team. We are moving on up, looking forward to a big birthday on the 19th (and then the party on the 23rd!)! And you know what, we are determined to be completely healthy when those dates roll around, because I would hate to have to reschedule a birthday party! So, we are fighting off all our illnesses! Benjamin is fighting his similar-to-Hand, Foot, and Mouth illness, and I am giving my Sinus Infection the old One-Two! Take that!
Surely these illnesses know they've messed with the wrong people!
Hope you're all staying healthy and warm!
Poor thing. My son had HFM but luckily it wasn't to bad.
ReplyDeleteour girls have had that too... not fun but not serious and goes pretty quickly. :)
ReplyDeletePoor Benjamin! Hope you both can mend up quickly!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Benjamin is already showing improvement. I hope both of you feel better completely very soon!
ReplyDeleteI love his shirt! Hope Ben feels better soon, and you too!
ReplyDeletePoor little guy! Hope he feels better soon, and you too!
ReplyDeleteOh no! I'm glad he's already starting to do better!
ReplyDelete