We've made so many friends this past year, and I am so thankful that we were able to ring in the New Year, surrounded by many new friends. Contrastly, I've lost a couple friends due to lack of communication or perhaps a falling out, but that's okay too. When I look back, I can see how it can be for the better.
This year is bound to be a busy one. Benjamin will have his first birthday party this month! I've already ordered the invitations, and his birthday shirt is on the way. I just have to smooth out all the details and execute! Which is always the hardest part for me... the execution. I know what I want, I just have to muster up the energy to get it done. Any helpful websites you could suggest would be more than welcome!
I love that boy so much!
Yeah, I am thinking this is going to be an incredible year. I am praying for many more blessings to come, and thanking God for all He has already done for us in our lives! To God be the glory, great things He has done!
Oh, P.S. ... A new year is a good excuse for a new Blog Look, right? Keep a lookout for that! I'm thinking we're going to turn this blog around a bit. :)
Benjamin is so darn cute! Those beautiful eyes and those chubby cheeks....oooh, I just wanna squish him!
ReplyDeleteI just got back from a big bloggy break and I know you were on vacation too. I've missed you!
Happy New Year!
Love the pictures. Counting my blessings is something I've been doing a lot since Justin and Reagan were in that wreck. Hope the pary planning goes well!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos...I am sure it will be a fabulous year.
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Amy
Love the pictures of your precious baby!
ReplyDeleteI share your joy for the start of the new year. I also have a wonderful feeling about 2010. I am convinced this is my year to shine. Let's just pray God has the same thing in mind..lol...well..He always has our best interests in mind so that we can be sure of. Happy New Year..I wish you the best!
Benjamin is just adorable! I think it will be a great year too...God has blessed us so much already
ReplyDeleteHe is SO cute!!!
ReplyDeleteHope 2010 brings you lots of blessings and good memories!
I've been meaning to ask you, what kind of camera do you use to capture all these beautiful pictures?!
ReplyDelete(also, happy new year!)