Tonight I took pictures of bedtime with Benjamin. First, Benjamin splashed around in the bathtub.
Then he got dressed on Mommy and Daddy's bed.
{And that is a double-stuffed BumGenius diaper, in case any of you CD mommies are wondering. We put a regular insert with a flatfold on top of that in there for nighttime diapers.}
And then...
Benjamin and Daddy played for just a moment more.
And then Daddy helped Benjamin brush his teeth.
After exchanging some kisses, and cuddling up close with his Eyore while snuggling under his Winnie the Pooh blanket, Benjamin was down for the night.
And I can't wait to see his smiling face in the morning.
Just stopped by to check out your blog and I'm so glad I did. Your site is just beautiful, as is your SON! What a cutie! I'm sure you get this a lot, both those are the BLUEST eyes I think I have EVER seen! So sweet! Thanks for sharing the pictures!
ReplyDeleteGlad I visited, I'm your newest follower! Cheers!
Thanks, in the bath pictures his eyes look a little brighter because of the flash I guess. But he really does have very blue eyes. We do get it frequently but that's okay!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by & following! :D Welcome!
You are far too blessed to have a baby that goes to bed happy and fast. My daughter has always fought sleep and I would have to either nurse her to sleep (which took 30-45 minutes) or endure hours of crying. My son goes to sleep a lot faster than his sister and doesn't fight it so much but he doesn't stay asleep very well. We are working on that, and it isn't fun yet :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love bedtime at our house too. It's the only part of the day that is routine. Benjamin has the most beautiful eyes. He is too cute.
ReplyDelete