I used to wear jewelry before I had Benjamin, but I'm sure you can guess why I've mostly stopped. However, as Benjamin is older and more 'teachable', I've started slowly incorporating more pieces every now and then. Today I came across this site, ChunkyBling.com. I was looking around and really think a lot of the jewelry -- excuse me, Bling -- is really pretty! I loved the Wild Thing style of the interchangeable beaded watches. Purple is so my color! If you're into chunky jewelry, you should check out the interchangeable charm necklaces. They kind of remind me of a ring I used to own with an interchangeable bead that you snap in and snap out. It matched everything {does anyone else remember these?}! I imagine these charm necklaces would work the same way ... and to me that ultimately means that you're saving money by not going out and buying a ton of different necklaces to match a ton of different outfits. They also offer an Online Jewelry Party that you can throw with your friends - virtual and "real life" alike - and you get a lot of free jewelry with that. I attended something similar before and it was a lot of fun ... if any of you decide to host one of these, do let me know!
Anyway, I just wanted to share that with you all! I hope you all have a fantastic Saturday!
This is a post written in response to this offer.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete