Today we spent about three hours at home after we woke up before heading out for the entire day. First, we went to Denny's to take advantage of the free Grand Slam. It was packed, and wasn't worth the wait. So we went to Zaxby's instead.
After a pleasant lunch together, we headed out to our friend Kelly's house. Two weeks ago she gave birth to her second baby boy, who had come I think a month early if I'm correct. We hadn't been able to see him yet so we were especially excited to meet him. He was so tiny and sweet, and so quiet and still. It was precious and wonderful. I miss having a newborn and hearing the little newborn noises. I am so happy for Kelly and her husband and their first son. We stayed for a couple of hours and just talked, catching up with each other as the last month had been crazy busy and Kelly had been on bed rest from week 33 till she finally gave birth. Benjamin and their firstborn had fun playing together. Benjamin also did this:
Kroger was next. We picked up groceries for our Lost night, then went to Kohl's in hopes to find a Valentine's Day outfit (uniform, as Hubby kept saying??) for Benjamin. Failed in that endeavor, but that just means we didn't have to pay more money out. I'm okay with that.
Lost night. Wow.
And now we are home, Benjamin is asleep, and we are watching Fringe, which was created by the same guy who created Lost.
We didn't spend too much time at home, but we still had a really good day! Hope you did, too!
Haha! Those are the greatest pictures! :D
ReplyDeleteHe's so funny with his face smashed up on the window!
ReplyDeleteLove those lips there Benjamin! LOL
ReplyDeleteKristen, stop by my blog. I have something for you.
Oh what a fun day! Love the pics of Ben- hilarious!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!
ReplyDeleteI know, right? I had to apologize for the drool he left...
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Sharon!
ReplyDeleteJust wait! Lily will be doing the same thing soon enough! :D
ReplyDelete