2.01.2010

Not Me! Monday

Ah, a new week... Actually, a new month! January seemed to have lasted a year for me! I guess because of all the exciting things that happened. And I gotta say, I am just thrilled to be moving on to February. Not only because we don't have any parties to plan or big vacations to take, and not only because Lost starts up again tomorrow... but Valentine's Day is coming up and I just love Valentine's Day! Call me a sap or mushy or gooshy - whatever! I want to make it special this year because Benjamin is older and can enjoy a special day with us!

Check out Benjamin from last year early February:



He's a little bigger now, don't you think?



ANYWAY: It's also a New Not Me! Monday! Get excited!



I certainly did not spend a good half hour on my hands and knees with a magic eraser scrubbing my kitchen floors this morning. Why in the world would I need a [heavy duty] magic eraser to clean my kitchen floor? A mop and bucket with some pinesol works just fine. There is no need to scrub so hard that my hand cramps up and my knees ache. Especially not when I'm feeling sick anyway. You know me, my kitchen is always clean... perfectly spotless!



On a different note, I did not forget diapers yesterday while heading out the door for church (which lasts 3 hours in the morning). I was absolutely surprised when Benjamin pooped a massive pooped. I mean, he never poops in the morning! It's not like I had any reason to prepare for such an event. I did not go into a brief panic mode until I remembered the rogue diaper left in the backseat of the car (clean, mind you). Oh, and I didn't forget wipes, either. I didn't use Boogie Wipes on my son's bottom. Nope, not me!

I'm also not still cleaning up from Benjamin's birthday party which was 2 Saturdays ago. I am so on top of things.

So, ahem, what didn't you do lately? Head over to MckMama's blog to grab your Not Me! Monday stuff!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Boogie wipes are pretty much like butt wipes so it works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey and they smell better haha!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!