2.24.2010

A Clean Slate

Even though yesterday started out as a Blah kind of day, it turned out pretty good! We went to IHOP to take part in National Pancake Day. Hubby and I got free short stacks plus loaded country potatoes. Oh man, Yum! Benjamin chewed on a straw and looked at his creation flash cards while he waited for his grilled cheese. He ate the whole sandwich and then some french fries!


Chewing on a straw...


Yummm.


Oh yeah, yum!

After that we went to Walmart and bought a bunch of things for our dinner party later this week, plus some weed killer because I am going to be working out in the flower beds, finally! I have some amaryllis bulbs I need to plant! After Walmart, we went to Chris and Kayla's and watched LOST and it was awesome.

_______________


Today, though.

Today was awesome.

And I really didn't have anything to do with it, but here's why it was so awesome. Our kitchen went from this:


Say it with me, everyone: "EEWWWWWWWWWW!"

to this:



Seriously! Doesn't it look brand new?! I love it, I LOVE it, I LOVE IT! And Benjamin has already broken it in with a little puke (apple juice seems to make him puke). But no matter! Not hard to clean up! It's like a fresh start - a clean slate! Oh man. Did I mention that I love it? Because I do. I love it!

Oh, and this article makes me want to rethink my issue with my lovehandles... ... not!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I just love hardwood floors! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your new floor!!!!! It looks sooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you!! it is still kinda weird to me... I mean, I do love it (if you didn't get that from the entry ha!), but it just is strange that it's in my house... does that make sense? It's still very new to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your floors look awesome!!! It really does make the whole room look completely different. And that article is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!