2.12.2010

Our Snow Day

Well, we finally got snow. I was rather disappointed last night when I found out that we would be having snow. I've come to terms with it, and I dare say that I may actually have enjoyed the time I spent outside in the snow, if only to take photos of my sweet darling boy experiencing his first real snow day. He seemed to really enjoy it, though I don't think he really knew what to think of it at first. He seemed amazed!

I won't keep you away from the precious photos! Here they are:























I know that was a lot! I hope you all made it through all of them! Tomorrow we are "snowed in", so we are going to go ahead and celebrate Valentine's Day. I've been working to decorate and bake all evening!

Hope you're all warm and cozy!! Have a great weekend!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. Yea snow! Ben looked so cute watching it fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are great! Love the ones with the red berries :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww those pictures of Benjamin with you and Carl are SO precious! Awww :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures!!! We didn't get any snow, which is ok with me....I really just like to take pictures of it anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!