Want to know how to make it? Well you're in luck! Head on over to my brand spankin' new recipe blog: Hey Good Lookin'! It's shiny and still has that new-blog smell, so head on over and show it some love!
Do you have a recipe blog? I'd love to see it and add it to my blog roll over there! Or, if you don't have one of your own, do you have any that you really love?
I hope you all have a fantastic Friday! I am about to head into the kitchen to make a cake for our dinner party tomorrow night! Keep an eye on that recipe blog! My cake will surely be seen over there!
Sounds delicious. Heading over there now.
ReplyDeleteThis looks d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!! Love the recipe blog :)
ReplyDeleteLove your new design and your recipe blog! I have a recipe blog. www.kellysrecipeblog.blogspot.com. I haven't had time to work on the design, but at least I can share my recipes! :)
ReplyDeletethanks Kelly! um I don't blame you! Benjamin's only now old enough to let me be able to do all this! haha! I've been following your recipe blog - love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
ReplyDeleteThanks - it was!
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend! Good luck with your new blog! Cheers!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I hope you have a great weekend as well!
ReplyDelete