Mondays aren't always my favorite days. It's a day to jump-start my week of chores and trying to get things done. I don't like doing my chores most of the time. But I've gotten to the point where I will force myself to do them whether I like it or not. I stare myself down with that
now look who's boss gleam in my eyes and then the defiant me will kind of quiver there for a moment, and crumble into the pile of clean laundry that is in dire need of folding. It happens, eventually. It happened three times today.
One thing that gets me through a Monday is thinking about wonderful, marvelous things to cheer me up and keep me going.
Today, I was thinking about ... cupcakes.
Yes. Cupcakes.
Photos from FlickrYum, yum,
yum.Guess what I'm going to be baking tomorrow?
Mmmmm.... cupcakes are good.
ReplyDeleteThose cupcakes look soo good!!!! Mondays aren't my favorite days either. Hope you're having a good day today! {{hugs}}
ReplyDeleteSo did you make your cupcakes?!? :)
ReplyDeleteI noticed your comment on my blog about the 'boys'... they are actually a set of Quints but one baby boy was stillborn. They knew about a week before she delivered that he was gone (lots of heart problems).... Their mom, Angela, passed away in Nov 2008 unexpectidly. That's how my mom started her job with them. They bring my mom so much joy and she loves going out there!
I did make my cupcakes! They were more brownie cupcakes and I didn't get the
ReplyDeleteicing right but I guess I will just try again later! Unfortunately we were
so busy yesterday I didn't stop to take pictures.
I had heard that their mother did pass away, that is so sad. They seem like
really kind and loving boys though, every time I've seen them. They're
always nice to Benjamin when he's around :)