1. When was your "engagement" anniversary: December 22, 2006
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: August 11, 2007
3. How long have you known your spouse: 4 1/2 years
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 2 months just about
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: Myspace. Yes, it's true! We had a mutual friend and he was up at Preaching school where some of my friends had gone. We officially met at my friend Brandyn's house.
6. What is your spouses name: Carl
7. Do you have any children yet: Benjamin
8. How many: One, for now ;)
9. Do you have any house pets: We used to have a rabbit but he went to live on a farm. Really. He's a breeding rabbit now.
10. Do you own a house or rent: Rent
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: town/city
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: going on walks with our son
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: I guess we really like going to Memphis for the Lectureship, but that's not really vacation...
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 3
15. What church do you attend: FV Church of Christ
16. Is this the church you were married in: No
17. What is your favorite restaurant to eat at together: I suppose we really like Cheddars... but I don't know if that's our favorite. We also like Sonny's and Longhorn.
18. Do you work or stay at home: I stay at home and work as a mother and housekeeper (both of which I feel I am getting better at!)
19. Where did you honeymoon: Chattanooga, Tn
20. Leave a piece of marriage advice: Always put your spouse first. Serve each other and you will be happy!
Our first picture together! We were babies! I had just turned 18, and Carl was 19.
In New Orleans, the French Quarter. This was the week of Carl's 21st birthday, and we were there campaigning for the DeGualle Drive church of Christ.
Our growing family!
Brand new baby about to go to his first Bible Class.
Christmas 2009.
I Love You, Babe!
Oh, I liked this survey! and all the pictures :) Once I gather some old pics and scan them I'll do it too!
ReplyDeleteWow, ya'll were quick with your engagement and marriage. But I think if you 'know' it's right then why wait! Loved the pics!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet, what a great way to get to know you better.
ReplyDeleteSweet! I'll be looking out for it!
ReplyDeleteWe didn't waste any time at all! hehe
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed it! :D
ReplyDeleteI think you look younger in each picture!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThe height difference cracks me up every time! :)
ReplyDeleteHey we honeymooned in Chattanooga as well. We were married on a Friday and had to be back at work on a Monday so it was very short. Not to mention Korey was still sick... but looking back on it is was a TROOPER! Anyways I caught the ; ) and you have sparked my curiosity. I also hope to do this survey soon... Oh, and congrats on all your many followers, 111 that is awesome. It is good to know that 111 people are following a blog that God would approve of. Keep up the good work. ; ) LOL
ReplyDeleteYeah it figures he'd go for a shorty like me, eh?
ReplyDeleteChattanooga was awesome! We were there from Saturday to Saturday and Sunday we moved to Memphis. Monday morning Carl started classes back! Busy week! Did yall enjoy, even if you had to be back to work and Korey was sick? I hope so!
ReplyDeleteThe ;) ................ haha, no, not pregnant! Just sayin'!
And thank you! It's exciting and kind of overwhelming too!
Yeah, I can see it too! Too funny!
ReplyDelete