2.19.2010

I love a sleeping baby

Benjamin was sound asleep when I went in to check on him during his first nap of the day (he normally takes two). I was able to walk in and out a couple of times without him waking. This never happens. Normally he wakes at the smallest sound in his room. After I realized he was really out of it, I went to get my camera so I could capture a rare moment - seeing my baby peacefully sleeping.





I love him.



post signature

5 comments:

  1. awwww <3 I love the last picture. He has the sweetest little hands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious. I love how he's all snuggled up to Eeyore.

    *heart melting*

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so precious when asleep! (not saying they aren't precious when awake either lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet, I agree that a sleeping baby is a precious sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet! love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!