2.07.2010

BabySteals

Hello blog friends! I hope you all are having a blessed Sunday! Tonight is the SuperBowl and while my husband is not a football fan, I can't help but to be excited! I predict constant texting with my dad throughout the game and that is probably going to be the most fun. I know, sounds weird! We are going to our friends' house for the game, as we don't have cable, so that is just added fun. I am rooting for the Colts - what's your team?

I wanted to drop a couple words real quick about a website we found recently. I think I'm in love with it. If anyone knows about the website Woot, you know it's a pretty good place to get a good deal. This website is similar to that one. It's called:

BabySteals.com

There is one item a day up for sale and so far I have seen some pretty awesome sales. There are things for baby and also for expecting mothers. You can get it so that they e-mail you every day with the new steal of the day. There is only one item per day which either they run out of or they I guess cycle through another day if they can't get rid of all the products. Just recently we bought Benjamin's new gDiapers for 51% off which we felt was an awesome deal! Keep your eye on that site, I'm serious!

Oh, and I'm not being paid to say any of this. I doubt they will know I wrote this blog about them. But I still wanted to spread the word to all of you mommies and mommy-to-be's.

I hope everyone has a safe and fun night if you are celebrating a Colts victory with us! ha!

post signature

1 comment:

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!