Okay, but seriously. This child is expressive. But when it comes to eating, we are very serious. In fact, tonight, he just about downed a whole kids' Subway sandwich. That's kind of a lot for a baby! But he happily ate and chattered the whole time.
The child loves to eat. Just look at those cheeks {and these photos were not taken tonight. I think they were taken Saturday}:
And yet at the last check up, Benjamin wasn't even in the 50th percentile for his weight. So he can pack it in, but he works it off with how much he runs around.
I love him and his cuteness. He's learned how to stamp his feet and walk backwards now. He also now says "Hi" all the time. I just love this child. He is so stinkin' cute, and very sweet and loving and affectionate. I love his little voice and the way he waddles around {I think it's the cloth diaper!} and how he swings his arms or throws them up in the air when he runs.
I love the way his mouth makes a little triangle shape.
I could go on and on.