2.26.2010

We Love the Animals


Particularly these five.


Really, if you haven't checked out Apologetics Press' Creation Cards, you should! It's a great way to incorporate God and His creation into your baby's day! And they're just $8! Benjamin loves them because he can look at them and hold them as well.

This isn't a paid advertisement or anything. I've talked about these earlier this week. I really think these are great cards!

Also, I believe this is my 300th post! Woop!

And one more thing. I am finally happy with my blog design. What do you think? I'm a minimalist, and the other design was just too busy for me. This is simple enough for my liking!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I agree - this is my favorite of your layouts. Perfect. I love the simplicity. :)

    And... creation cards are great!!! Jay has always loved them. We have both sets. They are how he's learned most of his animal names, and they are a great quiet thing to occupy him during worship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My parents got both sets for Benjamin for Christmas - we love them!

    And thanks, Rebecca! I have SO missed talking with you and seeing pictures of your sweet babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get the animal ones for Ella . . . I've got the other set, just not the animals! I love those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We definitely need to get some for Reagan. I love the new layout! I need to figure out what to do with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen those at Pooh Bear's house and I want some, too! They're so bright and colorful.

    And I like your new blog layout, too! It's very nice, and your pictures on the banner are precious beyond all reason.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!