2.22.2010

Sticks and Cones


Pine cones, that is...


Last Saturday,

Benjamin found some

pinecones.

They were kind of big

So Benjamin decided

that he only needed one.

And then he decided

to lick it.

Pinecones

are not all that they

are cracked up to be.

Moving on...


Benjamin would like to know

if you have ever

licked a stick?

If you have not...

Benjamin highly recommends it.

But if Mommy takes you to a bathroom afterward,

It's not for a drink of water.

Just so you know.





post signature

11 comments:

  1. Sorry you missed it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little darlin is just too too precious! I have so enjoyed watching him grow up in your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pine cones are huge!! I miss seeing grass, we are buried in snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at him just-a-explorin' all over the place. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMW! He is just the most adorable little thing ever! :) Wow! Those pictures are just priceless! :) I love the expressions on his face! LOL :)
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diamond once ate part of a stick. Funny, she would NOT reccomend it :P Maybe it's the wood?!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sad but true that I got excited to see Dora the Explorer in the background of one pic.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!