2.01.2010

I'm SO Lost...

There are few things in the entertainment world that can make me get excited. I get excited over Doctor Who, Harry Potter (woah, did your Nerdar go off? Mine did.), Psych, Eureka, House, Pirates of the Caribbean, Star Wars (There it goes again...), and ....



It's true. I'm a Lostie. You can thank my husband for that. Though, I am not nearly as "Lost" as he is. Believe me. Usually when we watch the episodes as they are new, he is a) chatting with a friend who is equally as "Lost", and b) participating in a live forum where the waaaay "Lost" folks are discussing things as they happen. And that's just the tip of the ice berg...

People even claim that we named Benjamin after a character on Lost: Benjamin Linus. Forget the fact that Benjamin Linus is my favorite character... We have decided to neither confirm, nor deny this.

Just kidding. We named him after Benjamin in the Bible.

Tomorrow is the Season Premier of the FINAL season of Lost. We are getting pretty riled up over here! However, if you can recall, we don't have cable. Luckily our friends Chris and Kayla also watch Lost, so they have invited us over on Tuesday nights to partake in Lostness with them in front of their big ole honkin tv! Benjamin and Mariah are welcome to play [quietly!] on the floor while we become absorbed.

Anyway, today I ventured over to Robin's blog and found out that she, too, is a Lostie. She even started a Lost Meme. And I have no self control. I have to.

1. If you were on the island, which group would you be in? Survivors, Others, Dharma
I'd be with the Others. They're awesome. They move through the Jungle pretty much unnoticed and then tear you up.
2. If you were stranded on an island, which character would you want to be stranded with?
Funny you mention it, we were just discussing this last night (because we are total nerds). Last night I originally said Benjamin Linus. But now that I think of it, I never actually saw him hunt anything. So perhaps for that reason alone, I'd say... Mr. Eko.

He can kill animals, he can build... And I know that John Locke can do these things too, but I reaaaallly dislike Locke. Along with Jack and Kate. My three least favorite main characters.
3. Which backstory was your favorite?

Daniel Faraday.
4. Are there any mysteries you really hope will be solved in this last season?
1- Where is Vincent?
2- Will Sun ever get to Jin?!
3- Will Jin ever meet his baby?!
4- Where is Claire?!
5- Is Jacob REALLY dead?!
6- Who IS Jacob??
7- Who was that guy with Jacob in the last episode of Season 5?! - I have some theories.
8- Two Lockes --- WHAT!?

And I have others, I just can't think of them.

If you're a Lostie too, don't be ashamed! Join in the fun!

post signature

15 comments:

  1. I am so LOST! I have only been watching it for a few months. That's right I watched all season over two or three months. I would watch it during my lunch and then watch two episodes in the evening and I do not know how many I watched on Saturdays. Anyways, I am so used to having LOST on my schedule that I am really going crazy having to wait. Unlike you I will have to wait for it to come out on HULU before I can watch it as we do not have a TV and my husband refuses to get addicted. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear. Well I'll be sure not to spoil anything for you then. I hope you're
    not friends with my husband on Facebook because he'll probably post some
    stuff on there about it after the premier.
    But it is usually worth the wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a fellow LOST fan and I am so EXCITED that it starts back tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the first step is admitting the addiction! Glad to have you in the cool group!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up!!

    I can't believe I never thought about Eko being a good person to be stranded with! And, he could build you a church! ;-)

    It's so funny to me how many of us are saying we'd be a part of The Others. Hmmmm, is it the draw of being on the same side as Richard Alpert? heehee!

    Hope to see you again in the coming weeks for more Lost fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love Lost over here too! I want to know what in he world the smoke monster is...where did it come from? What happened to Claire is another one of mine. I'm so excited for tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha! I didn't think about Mr. Eko until the moment I got to that question!

    Hmmm.... Richard Alpert is a mystery and always seems to be on the winning
    side. And he never ages... now that is appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great! I am excited too! We used to have Lost nights with friends before
    Benjamin was born - excited to start that up again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Micah I wished we lived close! We'd have Lost night together for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to watch it but then I stopped so I have no clue what's going on now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah that's the only thing. If you miss an episode you're pretty much ...
    lost! haha

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is so cool your son's named after a LOST character, even if he really isn't...haha! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do know someone who gave their son the middle name "Sawyer" because they
    were Lost fans! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have never seen that show -but you made me laugh when I read that you like Star Wars. my husband is a huge star wars fan! How funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!