2.06.2010

Attitude

I am blogging with a headache. I feel like I've had a headache since the first of the year because we have been through the wringer it seems. I've been so emotional - a whirlwind of tears and upsets and everything it seems! I seriously have not been involved in so much drama in such a short amount of time! Last night when something else surfaced, I started thinking "This too? Why??" trying to understand why I've been having to deal with so much stuff concerning family and friends and even strangers. Sometimes it just gets overwhelming, especially when you've got so much other stuff going on in your life.

But then today I was thinking (in the shower - that is my absolute favorite place to think because it just seems to drown everything else out) and talking to God about it. I came to my own conclusion that perhaps God is trying to teach me how to conduct myself when I come to situations like the ones I've had to deal with. Perhaps I'm getting a lesson in grace and mercy, as well as maintaining a Christian Attitude. I've been reading a book (if you noticed in my sidebar) about the Christian Attitude and many things that hinder us from having an acceptable attitude (Anger, Self Image). I don't think I could have chosen a better study topic for myself to help me through my trials.

Anyway, that's just what's been on my mind lately. I hope you all have been having a wonderful weekend, and have a blessed Lord's Day tomorrow. I don't know about you, but I am so ready to worship God in the morning with the Saints!

Oh, and if this doesn't cheer me up, I don't know what could!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. That video is sooooo cute! Sorry you have a headache. I hope that it goes away soon!

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!