2.18.2010

Tart Strawberries?

Benjamin is so fickle sometimes. Sunday, he loved Strawberries. Yesterday, he wasn't too interested. I think it must be a phase or something... Or maybe the strawberries were a little too tart?



Just a little side note. If you happen to notice changes with the way the blog looks, just know that I am always tweaking and playing with different things. I have always liked to tweak things like this so I suppose it's just something I do when I have the time.

Hope you all have a fantastic Friday tomorrow! What are your favorite Friday memes?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic! I should've read this post first before asking about your blog changes! :) It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyndra is so like that! One day she'll eat something and the next want nothing to do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Let your speech be always with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
- Colossians 4:6

I am always happy to hear from you! I do read all your comments, even if I do not get around to responding! You can e-mail me at kris.renee.j@gmail.com and I'll respond as quickly as possible!