The snow is melting...
And soon our yard will be just soggy, dead grass...
But I'm okay with that.
Tomorrow is Valentine's Day, but we celebrated today.
Check out these pictures from Benjamin's First Valentine's Day:
Seems like just yesterday, and yet it also seems like ages ago.
You may have noticed my iPod thingy over there -->
I put some of my favorite songs on there.
Check it out.
And have a fantastic weekend!
Yay for snow melting and Valentine's Day! Benjamin's grown a lot since his first V-Day, but his face looks just the same! What a cutie.
ReplyDeleteWow, Ben has grown so much! Yay for snow melting! :)
ReplyDeleteCute little Ben!!
ReplyDeleteOur yard will be full of soggy dead grass eventually, and I can't wait! The snow needs to go away already! @_@ We have six foot high drifts from snowplows in front of our yard...
ReplyDelete